Campaign Finance Workshop for those interested in running for office this fall.
Mayoral, city council, school committee and other candidates and committees, and their treasurers, are welcome to attend one of several campaign finance seminars. The training covers campaign finance requirements, as well as a demonstration of Reporter 6, OCPF's filing system. It lasts about one hour.
- Newton City Hall, March 6, 6:30 p.m.
If you can't make the date in Newton, other dates and locations are available:
- Pittsfield City Hall, March 7, 6 p.m.
- Springfield Forest Park Library, March 16, 6:30 p.m.
- Lowell City Hall, March 20, 6:30 p.m.
- Lynn City Hall, April 4, 6:30 p.m.
- Fall River City Hall, April 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Somerville City Hall, May 2, 6:30 p.m.
- Brockton City Hall, May 17, 6 p.m.
- Worcester City Hall, May 22, 6:30 p.m.
- Methuen City Hall, June 8, 6:30 p.m.
- Revere City Hall, June 27, 6 p.m.