Winter Storm Information
Residents should be aware of the following information in case of a storm:
- Residents are encouraged to check www.newtonma.gov for updates on the timing of snow emergencies, potential building closures and trash delays, or any additional information related to the storm.
- Any snow-related issues may be reported to the City by utilizing the online 311 reporting system at http://www.newtonma.gov/gov/311.asp or by using the 311 app.
- Please be reminded that City ordinance requires all residents to clear their sidewalk within 30 hours of the conclusion of the storm.
- Any power outages should be reported to Eversource at 800-592-2000.
- As always, emergencies should be reported by calling 911.