Impacts and Risks of the Opioid Crisis: A Presentation for Seniors
Please join District Attorney Marian Ryan for a presentation about the Opioid Crisis and File of Life for Seniors in Middlesex County on Tuesday, May 17 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Scandinavian Living Center, 206 Waltham St., West Newton.
Learn How to:
- Manage your prescription medications with File of LIife
- Keep your medication safe from theft
- Properly dispose of unused or expired medication
- Identify signs of addition in grandchildren and other family members
- Get your loved ones help
- Complimentary FILE of LIFE will be provided
Questions? Call Maureen Grannan of Newton at Home at 617-795-2560.
Click here to register.
( View PDF )