The Highlands Area Council invites you to join your neighbors at the Women's Club in Newton Highlands, 72 Columbus St, at 7:30 PM May 21st for a community meeting to update residents on issues within the Highlands.
The agenda includes:
· Infrastructure issues, streets, sidewalks, crosswalks
· Impacts of Rte. 128 Rte. 9 add-a-lane project
· Proposed parking plan and parking survey
· Water quality and environmental issues at Crystal Lake
· Summer plans for Hyde Playground, Bandstand
· Envisioning Newton Highlands project
· Invitation to the Village Business Coalition with update on various happenings
We also look forward to hearing your comments on how to make the Highlands a better place to live.