The 9th annual Trade and Recycle Day will be held Saturday, October 13th from 8am-2pm at the Recycling Depot at Rumford Ave. Clean out clutter without adding to the waste stream.
Swapping and Donating…bring along useful but unwanted belongings for swapping or donating. Bring your stuff, or just come along & pick something up - for free!
• Appliances - Bicycles - Books
• Household items and non-upholstered furniture (No mattresses or couches)
• REUSABLE building materials (cabinets, doors, plumbing and light fixtures, lumber, drywall, etc.)
• NO computer monitors, NO televisions, NO hazardous materials
• Pretty much anything, so long as it is usable, non-toxic, non-hazardous - and clean!DROP-OFFS ACCEPTED (NEWTON RESIDENTS ONLY!) FROM 8 - 1 PM
Recycling and Reuse
…bring along any of the following and the City of Newton will make sure that they are recycled, given to charity or
disposed of safely.
• Fluorescent bulbs and other mercury-containing items
• Cell phones, all printer cartridges
• Paper, cardboard, glass, metal, all plastic bottles
• Dead rechargeable batteries
If you cannot make it to the event, please visithttp://www.2good2waste.com/newton/
a free website to swap and trade stuff!
Only Newton Residents may drop off 8 - 1pm;
everyone may take items 8am - 2pm