| |Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.
Online Bill Payment Center
Citizen's Self Service. View Your Bills and Payment History Online.
Announcing Enhanced Online Bill Pay Services - Newton Treasury’s Online Bill Pay Service has new features that will make paying and viewing your tax and utility bills online with City of Newton more convenient. Our new vendor is City Hall Systems and you may now make online payments to past due bills. ACH (eCheck) payments remain free, you may schedule payments and register for e-billing to take effect with your next bill cycle. Please take a moment to register and contact City Hall Systems at ePay@CityHallSystems.com or Newton Treasury at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.Available Services
1. Pay the following Municipal Bills by Electronic Check (no fee) or Debit Card, Credit Card (Discover, Mastercard or Visa) with a fee:
2. Pay warranted or marked motor vehicle or boat excise taxes below:
3. Pay City of Newton Parking Tickets online using most major credit cards:
- Payments made online are subject to bank verification
- Payments made after the due date are subject to interest and penalties. These charges will be reflected in your next real estate or water/sewer bill.
Important: If you are paying from a Bank of America account, please use the routing number from a check or deposit slip to avoid error.