Checklist of Required Documents
The following documents are necessary to process your application for assistance. Please make sure that all documents are included with your application packet to ensure a timely decision on your funding request.
- Completed and signed application as the front page of the packet.
- Completed Business Plan.
- Projected Financial Statements (1 year monthly projections; 2-3 yearly projections)
- One set of statements, showing use of CDBG loan
- Documentation from other funding sources (commercial lenders; Small Business Association; etc.) rejecting your request for financing without the Community Development loan.
- If you are applying for an Economic Development Loan, list the jobs you intend to create (with an emphasis on those jobs to be taken by low- to moderate-income individuals) with a brief description of the positions, projected salary, and the projected timeframe for hiring these positions.
- Potential sources of security for the loan and the percent of the loan you are able to secure.
- The lease agreement, if applicable and available.
- Business References.
- Personal financial statements and/or tax returns (if microenterprise).
- Completed household income statement form (if microenterprise).
- If the business is existing, include copies of past financial statements and corporate tax returns.
- Signed agreement allowing Community Development to access your credit report.