DECEMBER VACATION AT THE LOWER FALLS COMMUNITY CENTER
FOR CHILDREN IN GRADES K - 6
December 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2016
Participate in a variety of activities including sports, arts and crafts, inside games, and more. Each day features a fun special event. Sign up by day or for all 4 days.
Standard Day 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Extended Day 8:15 am - 5:30 pm
Sample Daily Schedule
Contact Channon Ames DiCiurcio for more information
Sign up online for all of our programs at
Click on Massachusetts, then Newton Parks and Recreation and then Register. Select Recreation Programs and Activities, then School Vacation Camps and Clinics.
Thundercats Sports School Vacation Program
April 2016 Dates
Program Offering: "THUNDERCAT SPORTS JAM"
Play, play, and play some more...the ultimate multi-sport program! Baseball, basketball, and soccer will be core sports in which some skills will be emphasized. But that's not all. Other sports mixed in include - flag football, floor hockey, volleyball, badminton, dodgeball, disc golf, ultimate frisbee, whiffle ball, and kick ball. Unique games such as shark attack and safari will also be played. Program is coed, and every participant receives a t-shirt, and certificate of achievement.
DATE: April School Vacation 4/19 through 4/22, 2016
LOCATION: Pelligrinig Gym, 11 Hawthorne St - Nonantum - MA - 02458
$50.00 single day option is available
- Mail Application with check payable to City of Newton
- On-line at www.activityreg.com Click on Massachusetts, then Newton Parks and Recreation and then Register. Select Recreation Programs and Activities, then School Vacation Camps and Clinic register online with Visa or Master Card
- Sorry no registration over phone or credit card by mail if using a credit card you MUST register online at www.activityreg.com
- No Extended Day during school vacation weeks.
- Questions regarding program contact: email@example.com