DECEMBER VACATION AT THE LOWER FALLS COMMUNITY CENTER
FOR CHILDREN IN GRADES K - 6
December 26, 27 and 28, 2018
Our Special Events camp for children in Grades K-6 offers activity choices during the day and a fun special event each day.
Sports, arts and crafts, inside games, and more are offered each day.
Sign up by day or for all 3 days.
Standard Day 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Extended Day 8:15 am - 5:30 pm
Sample Daily Schedule
Sign up online at activityreg.com
Contact Channon Ames DiCiurcio for more information
FEBRUARY VACATION CAMPS
FEBRUARY 19 - 22, 2019
Standard Day: 8:30 - 3:30
Extended Day: 8:15 - 5:30
At Lower Falls Community Center
- Special Event Camp for grades K - 6
- Field Trip Camp for grades 3 - 6
At Burr Park Community Center
- Field Trip Camp for grades K-3
Sign up online for all of our programs at
Click on Massachusetts, then Newton Parks and Recreation and then Register. Select Recreation Programs and Activities, then School Vacation Camps and Clinics.
Thundercats Sports School Vacation Program
Program Offering: "THUNDERCAT SPORTS JAM"
Play, play, and play some more...the ultimate multi-sport program! Baseball, basketball, and soccer will be core sports in which some skills will be emphasized. But that's not all. Other sports mixed in include - flag football, floor hockey, volleyball, badminton, dodge ball, disc golf, ultimate Frisbee, whiffle ball, and kick ball. Unique games such as shark attack and safari will also be played. Program is coed, and every participant receives a t-shirt, and certificate of achievement.
DATE: December 26, 27, 28
LOCATION: Pelligrini Gym, 11 Hawthorne St - Nonantum - MA - 02458
COST: $140.00 for full week
$55.00 single days (limited availability)
Thundercat's December 2018
- Quickest method of registration is online. www.activityreg.com
- Mail Application with check payable to City of Newton - Mail in registration run the risk of being closed out by the time the registration form is returned.
- We do not accept phone registrations or credit card registrations with mail in forms.
- On-line registration can be completed at www.activityreg.com Click on Massachusetts, then Newton Parks and Recreation and then Register. Create your account if not already done. Select Recreation Programs and Activities, then School Vacation Camps and Clinics register online with Visa, Discover or Master Card
- Sorry no registration over phone or credit card by mail if using a credit card you MUST register online at www.activityreg.com
- No Extended Day during school vacation weeks.
- Questions regarding program contact: firstname.lastname@example.org