Family Movie Days at West Newton Cinema
APRIL VACATION AT THE LOWER FALLS COMMUNITY CENTER
FOR CHILDREN IN GRADES K - 6
April 18, 19, 20 & 21, 2017
There are 2 programs offered at the Lower Falls Community Center during the April break.
Special Events for Grades K-6
Participate in a variety of activities including sports, arts and crafts, inside games, and more. Each day features a fun special event.
Field Trips for Grades 3 - 6
Enjoy a fun field trip each day. Sports, arts and crafts and inside games are offered before and after field trips.
Sign up by day or for all 4 days.
Standard Day 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Extended Day 8:15 am - 5:30 pm
Sample Daily Schedule for Special Event Camp
Contact Channon Ames DiCiurcio for more information
APRIL VACATION AT BURR PARK COMMUNITY CENTER FOR GRADES K-3
Program Flyer COMING SOON
Sign up online for all of our programs at
Click on Massachusetts, then Newton Parks and Recreation and then Register. Select Recreation Programs and Activities, then School Vacation Camps and Clinics.
Thundercats Sports School Vacation Program
Program Offering: "THUNDERCAT SPORTS JAM"
Play, play, and play some more...the ultimate multi-sport program! Baseball, basketball, and soccer will be core sports in which some skills will be emphasized. But that's not all. Other sports mixed in include - flag football, floor hockey, volleyball, badminton, dodge ball, disc golf, ultimate Frisbee, whiffle ball, and kick ball. Unique games such as shark attack and safari will also be played. Program is coed, and every participant receives a t-shirt, and certificate of achievement.
DATE: April 18-21
LOCATION: Pelligrini Gym, 11 Hawthorne St - Nonantum - MA - 02458
COST: $180.00 for full week
$55.00 single days (limited availability)
Thundercats April Flyer (coming soon)
- Mail Application with check payable to City of Newton - Mail in registration run the risk of being closed out by the time the registration form is returned.
- We do not accept phone registrations or credit card registrations with mail in forms.
- On-line registration can be completed at www.activityreg.com Click on Massachusetts, then Newton Parks and Recreation and then Register. Create your account if not already done. Select Recreation Programs and Activities, then School Vacation Camps and Clinics register online with Visa, Discover or Master Card
- Sorry no registration over phone or credit card by mail if using a credit card you MUST register online at www.activityreg.com
- No Extended Day during school vacation weeks.
- Questions regarding program contact: email@example.com