DECEMBER VACATION AT THE LOWER FALLS COMMUNITY CENTER
FOR CHILDREN IN GRADES K - 6
December 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2016
Participate in a variety of activities including sports, arts and crafts, inside games, and more. Each day features a fun special event. Sign up by day or for all 4 days.
Standard Day 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Extended Day 8:15 am - 5:30 pm
Sample Daily Schedule
Contact Channon Ames DiCiurcio for more information
Sign up online for all of our programs at
Click on Massachusetts, then Newton Parks and Recreation and then Register. Select Recreation Programs and Activities, then School Vacation Camps and Clinics.
Family Trip to Disney on Ice
Monday February 20, 2017
February Programs will run
February 21, 22, 23 & 24, 2017
April Programs will run
April 18, 19, 20 & 21, 2017
Thundercats Sports School Vacation Program
December 2016 Vacation Camp Dates
Program Offering: "THUNDERCAT SPORTS JAM"
Play, play, and play some more...the ultimate multi-sport program! Baseball, basketball, and soccer will be core sports in which some skills will be emphasized. But that's not all. Other sports mixed in include - flag football, floor hockey, volleyball, badminton, dodge ball, disc golf, ultimate Frisbee, whiffle ball, and kick ball. Unique games such as shark attack and safari will also be played. Program is coed, and every participant receives a t-shirt, and certificate of achievement.
DATE: December School Vacation 12/27 through 12/30, 2016
LOCATION: Pelligrini Gym, 11 Hawthorne St - Nonantum - MA - 02458
COST: $180.00 for full week
$55.00 single days (limited availability)
Thundercats December Flyer
- Mail Application with check payable to City of Newton - Mail in registration run the risk of being closed out by the time the registration form is returned.
- We do not accept phone registrations or credit card registrations with mail in forms.
- On-line registration can be completed at www.activityreg.com Click on Massachusetts, then Newton Parks and Recreation and then Register. Create your account if not already done. Select Recreation Programs and Activities, then School Vacation Camps and Clinics register online with Visa, Discover or Master Card
- Sorry no registration over phone or credit card by mail if using a credit card you MUST register online at www.activityreg.com
- No Extended Day during school vacation weeks.
- Questions regarding program contact: firstname.lastname@example.org