APRIL VACATION AT THE LOWER FALLS COMMUNITY CENTER
FOR CHILDREN IN GRADES K - 6
April 17 - 20, 2018
Two programs are offered at this location.
Our Special Events camp is for Grades K-6 and offers activity choices during the day and a fun special event each day.
Our Field Trip camp is for Grades 3-6 and offers activity choices before and after the daily field trip.
Sports, arts and crafts, inside games, and more are offered each day.
Sign up by day or for all 4 days.
Standard Day 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Extended Day 8:15 am - 5:30 pm
Sample Daily Schedule at Special Event Camp
Sign up online at activityreg.com
Contact Channon Ames DiCiurcio for more information
APRIL VACATION AT THE BURR PARK COMMUNITY CENTER FOR CHILDREN IN GRADES K-4
APRIL 17 - 20, 2018
Features a field trip everyday.
Crafts, and indoor games offered when at camp.
Sign up for all four days:
Standard Day 8:30 - 3:30
Extended Day 8:15 - 5:30
Sign up online for all of our programs at
Click on Massachusetts, then Newton Parks and Recreation and then Register. Select Recreation Programs and Activities, then School Vacation Camps and Clinics.
For further information contact Stephanie Lapham
Thundercats Sports School Vacation Program
Program Offering: "THUNDERCAT SPORTS JAM"
Play, play, and play some more...the ultimate multi-sport program! Baseball, basketball, and soccer will be core sports in which some skills will be emphasized. But that's not all. Other sports mixed in include - flag football, floor hockey, volleyball, badminton, dodge ball, disc golf, ultimate Frisbee, whiffle ball, and kick ball. Unique games such as shark attack and safari will also be played. Program is coed, and every participant receives a t-shirt, and certificate of achievement.
DATE: April 17 to April 20
LOCATION: Pelligrini Gym, 11 Hawthorne St - Nonantum - MA - 02458
COST: $180.00 for full week
$55.00 single days (limited availability)
Thundercat's April & Summer Vacation Flyer
- Quickest method of registration is online. www.activityreg.com
- Mail Application with check payable to City of Newton - Mail in registration run the risk of being closed out by the time the registration form is returned.
- We do not accept phone registrations or credit card registrations with mail in forms.
- On-line registration can be completed at www.activityreg.com Click on Massachusetts, then Newton Parks and Recreation and then Register. Create your account if not already done. Select Recreation Programs and Activities, then School Vacation Camps and Clinics register online with Visa, Discover or Master Card
- Sorry no registration over phone or credit card by mail if using a credit card you MUST register online at www.activityreg.com
- No Extended Day during school vacation weeks.
- Questions regarding program contact: firstname.lastname@example.org