Farlow Park



Established 1885, contiguous to Chaffin Park, former Newton Corner Branch Library and Underwood School Corner of Eldredge Street and Church Street, Newton Corner, Acres 5.0




Neighborhood park with large historic trees, dry pond area, footbridge, seating, lighted walkways
Newton’s first park, listed on the National Historic Register as part of the historic district
Designed by George Meacham, designer of the Boston Public Gardens
Farlow and Chaffin Parks Historic Landscape Preservation Master Plan, completed 2006
School-age play area with swings and new fenced pre-school play area with swings
Irrigated lawn areas, junior baseball field, elementary soccer field, half basketball courts (3)
On-street parking

Available Activities:
Playground  Tot Lot  Basketball  Baseball   Soccer





back to top