- 30 Rogers Street (bathhouse and parking lot, .7 acres), newly acquired 20 Rogers (1.0 acre), portion of 230 Lake Avenue plus easement behind house (.2 acres), Newton Highlands,
- Total park area: 2.0 acres; Crystal Lake: 24 acres
- “Gil Champagne” bathhouse, seasonal use only, fully accessible with restrooms
- Designated swim area with docks, sandy beach with benches, shaded lawn area with picnic tables (lakefront lawn area fenced, in-season)
- Boating and fishing areas
- Parking lot with handicap spaces, some nearby on-street parking
- Crystal Lake Task Force Master Plan 2010
Community Preservation Program
Crystal Lake Improvement Projects
The Parks & Recreation Department working with the Utilities Division, Public Buildings Department and Traffic Division have completed the following projects during the winter of 2012:
- Stormwater Management Project in the parking lot and park area with the installation of a storm drainage system throughout the area and a new bollard system in front of the building.
- Installation of new floors, partitions, fixtures, painting, toilets, sinks and baby changing stations in the men's and women's changing rooms and bathhroom facilites.
- Upgrade and installation of a new aqualator motor together with new fencing and flooring.
- New picnic tables in the park as well reseeding of the park; new fencing and striping of the existing parking lot.