Newton Highlands Neighborhood Area Council
"The nine-member Newton Highlands Neighborhood Area Council is an official elected body under the city charter. Its purpose is to facilitate communication between Highlands residents and the Board of Aldermen and other city organs. It also serves as a forum/mechanism for dealing with various local issues and for fostering community spirit through annual events such as Village Day, the Halloween party and haunted house, and the Winter Social."
Upcoming Community Events
- Appreciation Day (with Hyde)
- Village Day - Sunday June 9, 2013
- Summer Performances at the Hyde Playground
- Halloween Haunted house and Party - October 27, 2013 at the Hyde.
- Please contact a council member to volunteer
- Annual Meeting - May 21, 2013 at 7:30 - Women's Club
- Join us to meet with the Area Council and Aldermen to discuss topics of local interest
- Skating Rink at the Hyde Playground
- Winter Social - January 25, 2014, 6-8pm
History of Newton Highlands
The contents and data contained on these pages have been created solely by the members of the Newton Highlands Council; these pages are published as a service to the residents of and visitors to the City of Newton.