Employee Assistance Program FAQs

To All City of Newton Staff,

Effective July, 1 2014, the City of Newton will begin providing staff with Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services through CMG Associates.

CMG Associates offers a full range of services including:

  1. Assessment & Referral
  2. Work/Life Wellness Web-Based Services
  3. Crisis Intervention
  4. Domestic Abuse
  5. Violence Prevention
  6. Financial & Legal Consultation Services
  7. Substance Abuse Professional Services (DOT)

City of Newton employees may reach CMG Associates directly by contacting the City's Account Manager Nonnie Hamovitch M.Ed., at 617/969-7600 or 800/444-7262.  Her email address is; nhamovitch@cmgassociates.com.

CMG Associates website may also be visited at; http://cmgassociates.com/Log In: Newton, Click on or Enter "Work Life Resources"

 Should you have any further questions please contact human resources.


Employee Assistance Program Monthly Newsletter

Click on the button to the left to download the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader™
back to top