Appliances, Electronics, Metal Items
How to request a pick up
- Review list of accepted materials.
- Schedule a pickup with CRT Recycling. Collections occur every other Saturday, they will confirm your pick up date. During regular (non-holiday) weeks, requests must be made by 5pm on Wednesdays for a Saturday pick up.
- Online (If you submit a request online, you DO NOT need to call to request, too.)
- Over the Phone, call 508-427-7740
- Make a payment. Payment must be made before your items will be collected.
- If you schedule online, you will be directed to make a payment online (PayPal)
- Or, you may choose to mail a check directly to the recycler:
PO Box 294
Raynham, MA 02767
There is a charge of $18* per stop, which includes 1 TV or computer monitor (CRT). The pickups occur on Saturdays, unless otherwise noted, and requests must be made by Wednesday at 5pm for the Saturday pick up. Payments must also be made before your item(s) will be collected. Once scheduled, please place out to the curb by Saturday at 7am or as early as Friday after 4pm to ensure pick up.
Bulky trash (furniture, mattresses, rug, etc.) are a separate pick up, please click here for a Bulky Waste collection.
*For additional TVs or monitors (CRTs), there is a $18 charge per item.
- Residents can bring appliances, freon, and other metal items (washers/dryers, refrigerators, freezers, water heaters, A/Cs, metal cabinets) to the Recycling Depot free-of-charge (M-Sa 7:30am-2:30pm)
- Many stores and manufacturers also offer FREE recycling programs for electronics and computers:
- One Friday and one Saturday a month, we will accept all appliances AND electronic items (computers, printers, scanners, toaster ovens, coffee makers, “anything with a plug”) for recycling free-of-charge. There will be a $18 charge to recycle each TV and Monitor (CRTs). Newton businesses, non-profits, and private schools are welcome to use this service. Click here for dates.
- If your item is working, you can also see if it can be donated or posted on our reusable materials exchange, please see our Recyclopedia for guidance.
Special Friday/Saturday Drop-Offs for Computers and Electronics
Held at the Recycling Depot at Rumford Ave Review list of Accepted Materials
There will be a $18 charge to recycle each TV or computer monitor (CRTs), all other appliances and electronics accepted free-of-charge. Check or cash accepted, made payable to "CRT Recycling".
|January 16, 2015
||January 17, 2015
Newton businesses, non-profits, and private schools are welcome to use this service.
Want to donate working computers and electronics? Check out our Recyclopedia.