Appliances, Electronics, Metal Items
How to request a pick up
- Review list of accepted materials.
- Schedule a collection with C.R.T. Recycling. Collections occur on Fridays, they will confirm your collection date. During regular (non-holiday) weeks, requests must be made by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesdays for a Friday collection.
- Over the Phone, call 508-427-7740
- Make a payment. Payment must be made before your items will be collected.
- If you schedule online, you will be directed to make a payment online (PayPal)
- Or, you may choose to mail a check directly to the recycler:
PO Box 294
Raynham, MA 02767
There is a charge of $25.00* per stop, which includes 1 TV or computer monitor. The collections occur on Fridays, unless otherwise noted, and requests must be made by Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. for the Friday collection. Payments must also be made before your item(s) will be collected. Once scheduled, please place out to the curb by Friday at 7:00 a.m. or as early as Thursday after 4:00 p.m. to ensure collection.
Bulky trash (furniture, mattresses, rug, etc.) are a separate pick up, please click here for a Bulky Waste collection.
*For additional TVs or monitors, there is a $25.00 charge per item.
- Residents can bring appliances, freon, and other metal items (washers/dryers, refrigerators, freezers, water heaters, A/Cs, metal cabinets) to the Recycling Depot free-of-charge (Monday - Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
- Many stores and manufacturers also offer FREE recycling programs for electronics and computers:
- One Friday and one Saturday a month, we will accept all electronic items (computers, printers, scanners, toaster ovens, coffee makers, “anything with a plug”) for recycling free-of-charge. There will be a $25.00 charge to recycle each TV or Monitor. Newton businesses, non-profits, and private schools are welcome to use this service. Click here for dates.
- If your item is working, you can also see if it can be donated or posted on our reusable materials exchange, please see our Recyclopedia for guidance.
Special Friday/Saturday Drop-Offs for Computers and Electronics
Held at the Recycling Depot at Rumford Ave Review list of Accepted Materials
There will be a $25.00 charge to recycle each TV or computer monitor, all other appliances and electronics accepted free-of-charge. Check or cash accepted, made payable to "CRT Recycling".
|Fridays 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
||Saturdays 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
|January 16, 2015
||January 17, 2015
Newton businesses, non-profits, and private schools are welcome to use this service.
Want to donate working computers and electronics? Check out our Recyclopedia.